Perfectly-MisPlaCeD

Contemplations of a recovering codependent, who's being made whole one day at a time. So glad you've come to visit here. See recovery's fingerprints in my life, and may this place leave a good-for-something mark in yours. Take and use what you want. Leave the rest.

check me out at....

  • check me out at...

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Change of Address

I moved...

Find me at - http://mindingmybiz.wordpress.com/
at 11:27 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Older Post Home

Popular Posts

  • Poetry - Medicine for the Soul
    Slow and steady  wins  finishes the race, Set your own rhythm, set your own pace. Give to yourself, both time and grace, Bre...
  • Dissecting the Enemy
    "You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."  - Eric Hoffer (1902 - 1983) ...
  • Shades of Grey
    In my black or white thinking, I tend to view life by making circumstances or people fit in either one of two categories; good or bad. ...
  • Anger - Tick Tock
    I'm aware of the wisdom that warns me to manage my anger within a short period of time.  I've confused this with trying to ...
  • Love to Fear & Fear to Love
    There is no fear in love.  But perfect love casts out fear, because fear has to do with punishment.  The one who fears is not made ...
  • Ballsy or Bullshit Etiquette
    Like many in my generation, I grew up believing that it was "rude" to ask directly for what I wanted, especially if it would ca...
  • Addiction Analysis from an Amatuer
    Enjoy chewing slowly on this one - I think one of the luckiest groups of people on earth are drug addicts.  Yep, that's right.  I...
  • Fighting Ignorance With Ignorance is Bold?
    There are many controversial topics I'm not willing to invest time or energy weighing in on.  The following isn't one of them, as...
  • To "BE" or "ACT to be", That is the Question
    "My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, becaus...
  • The Marriage Projector
    My own recovery involves me going deeper into myself.  Getting to know, love and accept myself authentically.  As a wife in recovery, I...

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

  • May (1)
  • March (2)
  • February (6)
  • January (3)
  • December (2)
  • November (7)
  • October (3)
  • September (2)
  • August (3)
  • July (4)
  • June (4)
  • May (4)
  • April (7)
  • March (4)
  • February (9)
  • January (6)
  • December (6)
  • November (5)
  • October (5)

Translate

Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.