Monday, October 7, 2013

Behind the Logic of Sin

It's hard to trust in God outside of my native homeland, where He designed me to be.

Before my physical body was born into this physical world, my spirit was conceived in my homeland. That place is the garden of Eden; Paradise.

Within my inner-sanctum, there exists evidence of my homeland, where I was originally conceived. When I acknowledge this evidence within me, I am also faced with the undeniable yet subtle feelings of alienation and of being a foreigner in the ways I experience this beautiful, yet broken world.

There are two realities within me.  Their existence is not mutually exclusive, although they operate from two different governments which experience polarity and are mutually exclusive in their origins.  Both of their existence is felt within. Their wills, desires and fears can both be experienced within any given day, over a multitude of times, even though they function under polar opposite governments.

God designed me with the capacity to exercise free will, inside and outside of Paradise.  It was not revoked as a consequence or punishment for using my free will in a way that grieved Him.

God takes dramatic and intentional actions in doing what He must do with the desire for me to see that He is absolutely trustworthy, inside and outside of Eden.

There are no laws, rules or edicts that God needs to follow, which depend on Him taking actions to reveal His trustworthiness, with the exception of the royal law of Love: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

Love is the only law God chooses to follow.  If He chose to break it, He would be untrue to Himself by going against Himself.

God is love.

There is a subtle and pervasive lie that Satan fathered, and used to gain power and control in the spiritual realm where Earth is.  He successfully deceived and therefore robbed humanity with our cooperation.

The deception was and still is predicated on human beings, one at a time, believing three fundamental lies...

  1. I must be defective.
  2. The "solution" to my believed problem of being defective, is being secretly withheld by God.
  3. The "solution" is within my reach, if I bypass trusting God's provision, and honoring His prohibition (judgement).  

It worked, and it is still at work within humanity, one human at a time.

The two existing governments within me polarize each other with either their agreement or disagreement regarding each fundamental lie.  Believing the first lie (that I am defective) is a prerequisite for me to be faithful to the second and third lies which assure me that I will need to sin for my own good.  The result of being in agreement with, and exercising my faith in the three fundamental lies is sin.

A very rational and logical reason to sin is provided:

I need to sin if I am to repair myself, because I am on my own, even if I am to repair myself for God's sake.

Sin becomes purely logical and rational.
Rationalize ~ "rational lies"